The following Admission Procedure should be followed by all candidates who have been allotted seats by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and Institute for admission to First Year (FE), Direct second year of Engineering Degree.
- Step 1: Report the Admission Cell to learn about which and how to fill the admission form, submission of undertaking, certificates, fees by DD, read all sort of notices regarding refundable, non-refundable and University fees/amounts.
- Step 2: Purchase/obtain the Admission Form along with all sorts of undertaking formats.
- Step 3: Fill the Admission Form and other formats neat and complete
- Step 4: Get the duly filled Admission Forms verified from the designated Competent Authority/Admission Cell at College Office/Admission Center.
- Step 5: Collect the “Acknowledgment Letter” of submission of original documents from Student Section/Admission Center.
- Step 6: Pay the Adhoc/Interim/Final Fees as stipulated by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti by demand draft drawn in favour of “Sanghavi College Of Engineering” Payable at Nashik along with other fees.
- Step 7: Collect the Fee Payment Receipt from the Accounts Section/Admission Center.
- Step 8: Report the concerned counter to generate the Provisional Admission Receipt from DTE Portal.